Friday, March 29, 2013

Q: My dentist wants me to get a second opinion from you because the first orthodontist I went to wants to pull some of my teeth. Why do I need a second opinion? Aren't all orthodontists pretty much the same?

Dr. Herman's Answer: Not all orthodontists are the same. We differ based on where and when we trained, our years of experience and the number of patients we have treated. The system of braces used also greatly affects your treatment. I use the Damon System of Braces, so I take out far less teeth than orthodontists using traditional braces. Many patients come to me because I am known for treating almost all of my patients without extracting teeth. A second opinion is always wise when extracting healthy teeth is part of an orthodontist’s treatment plan. I offer free second opinions. Call 505-564-9000 for your free consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment