Thursday, April 3, 2014

Is it easier to treat a crooked tooth problem by taking out teeth?

It can be easier but I do not believe it is better for the patient. I am very reluctant to remove healthy teeth because I use the new passive self-ligation technology, which allows me to treat patients without removing any teeth. I am passionate about creating a smile that best fits each patient's face. I found that taking out teeth creates a smaller width smile that does not always complement a patient's face. People who have had teeth extracted as a teen tend to lose their smile under their lip and wrinkle in the mid face area at an earlier age. Wide smiles are more youthful looking, even as you age. If you want a wide smile without having any teeth taken out, call 1-800-4Braces for a free consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment