Thursday, April 17, 2014

I know that you offer high-tech braces. Why do some offices offer both traditional braces and high-tech braces?

I offer the H4™ high-tech braces at an affordable price because I believe it is better for the patient. I was an early adopter of passive self-ligation technology and have now moved to the H4™ system, the next generation of high-tech braces. The H4™ system uses light and gentle forces to move teeth, creating a more comfortable experience for my patients with high quality outcomes. Almost all of my patients can be treated without having teeth taken out. I believe all of my patients should be treated with the latest technology and do not offer traditional braces because I find it to be a step backwards. To learn more about high-tech braces, call 1-800-4Braces.

No comments:

Post a Comment