Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I lost my job and can't afford to continue my orthodontic treatment. I want my braces off, but I was told at another office I had to pay to get them removed. I can't afford that fee either. Can you help?

Yes, please call my office at 1-800-4BRACES and I will remove your braces at no charge. I realize that we all sign contracts with good intentions of getting services and outcomes for a fee. Sometimes our financial situation takes a turn for the worse or our priorities change. When this happens, I won't hold a patient in a state of suspended treatment. It is best to temporarily end treatment by removing braces. I advise the patient or parent that since they have already partially paid for my services, they are more than welcome to return to finish treatment once their financial situation improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment