Friday, February 21, 2014

I hear great things about you, your staff and your results. I want to be clear; I do not want my daughter to get extractions, screws in her bone or an expander that rips her bone apart. I have already gone for a consult elsewhere and do not agree with any of these methods. Can you accomplish treatment without using these devices or removing teeth?

The answer is yes. I do not use screws in the bone or palatal expanders. I rarely take out any teeth and especially do not want healthy teeth extracted unnecessarily. I have patients here every day with mothers like you who want a second opinion. I listen to what my patients want, and I find your request for less invasive treatment a reasonable goal. Our reputation is well deserved, and I look forward to talking with you. Please call 1-400-4Braces to schedule a complimentary consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment