Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My child needs braces. I had braces for three years as a teen and had a palatal expander and teeth removed. I was disappointed when an orthodontist presented a treatment plan for my child that was almost the same plan I had 20 years ago. Has orthodontic technology changed at all?

I can assure you that technology has improved. You do not need expanders, tooth extractions or prolonged years in treatment. I use new technology, the high-tech H4 system of braces, which allows me to get great results while being far less invasive. My goal is to make the process of orthodontic care as easy for the patient as possible and completed as fast as possible. Not all orthodontic care is the same. Call 1-800-4Braces to find out for yourself how the high-tech H4 system of braces can improve your child’s orthodontic treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment