Thursday, December 12, 2013

On my child's last appointment she got her braces adjusted, an exam, a cleaning and one filling. It was great – I was able to combine three appointments into just one visit! Why did you hire a dentist and start providing dental services?

I expanded our services because patients and parents kept requesting that we provide additional dental care. Another reason is a 2011 study on orthodontic treatment that found a separation of responsibilities between doctors during orthodontic treatment had less satisfactory outcomes for a significant number of patients. This study convinced me that providing an environment where dental and orthodontic services could be completed together could help my patients’ dental health during treatment. Patients at my office are welcome to continue services with their existing dental providers or use the dental services at my office for convenience. Call 1-800-4Braces for your free consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment