Friday, April 1, 2011

Q: I was told by others that you and your office are great but sometimes there is a wait to be seen. I have been there 3 times. All three times you were busy but I did not have any real waiting time. Why the comments about the wait?

Dr. Herman's Answer: Before the expansion there were sometimes waiting times longer than both me and my patients liked. In July of 2010, I completed expanding the clinical part of the office. I nearly doubled my ability to serve patients. I also added several more staff. All of these staff came from other orthodontic or dental offices. They came with a large amount of experience and fit in great with my existing staff. The end result is elimination of most of the wait times. I am open on Fridays when most other offices are closed. Fridays, especially Friday afternoon, remain very popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment