Monday, August 4, 2014

It seems that all orthodontists offer a free consultation. What makes your consultation different?

My staff and I provide a comprehensive consultation so that patients can make fully informed decisions about their orthodontic care. You will receive all X-rays needed for me to make a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan specific to your needs. You will have as much time as you need with me and my staff to have all of your questions answered. I will also give you a detailed explanation of my treatment plan and the high-tech H4 system of braces. Finally, I will show you photos of my finished patients with similar orthodontic problems so that you can get an idea of your outcome. Call 1-800-4BRACES today and see for yourself why my office was voted the best in the Four Corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment