Monday, May 26, 2014

My son is getting braces. I am very concerned about him keeping up with his oral hygiene during treatment. Do you do anything special to help your patients maintain good oral hygiene?

Yes. Maintaining excellent oral hygiene during orthodontic treatment is so important to me that I have an oral hygiene department in my office with two dental hygienists on staff. No one else in the Four Corners offers both orthodontic and dental hygiene services in one location, and this convenience is one of the main reasons why parents choose my office for their children’s orthodontic care. While many offices have oral hygiene issues in almost half of their patients, less than 5% of my patients have oral hygiene issues. My patients with oral hygiene issues are provided immediate access to care in my office to correct the problem and do not have to be referred out. This is both a convenience and a relief to parents. We also remove all wires from the braces when cleaning, which allows for improved access and improved cleaning. For more information, please call 1-800-4Braces.

No comments:

Post a Comment